Friday, March 4, 2011




I've been crying all day.
It all just seems too hard and too much to handle.
I don't feel that I'm capable, I don't feel I'm strong enough.
I can't stand the feeling of a full stomach and having to force down the food.
ED is doing nothing but screaming in my ear, telling me how guilty I should feel, and I do.
I want to stop, but I can't stop.
I want to be saved, I want a miracle to happen but I know I will only get my hopes up.

I've gotten through 2 increases today; only one more.
I'm almost at the finish line but I feel my legs are about to give out on me.
I'm going to see my nutritionist Monday and getting my weight checked.
If it's not making any progress, another increase. If not, then she'll wait until Friday.
This better fucking pay off. If it doesn't I'm giving up. I don't want to try anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment