Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm craving an escape..

I can't handle the anxiety anymore; it's draining me and taking over my thoughts and body.
Why why why do I worry so much? Why do I constantly think about food and numbers and exercise?
I want to escape from this so bad, but I can't get myself to be commited.
I hate saying that, but if I said any differently I would be lying to myself.
I was supposed to go to Walden today for an intake, but because of the stupid snow it's posponed until tomorrow.. I was already anxious about it but now the anxiety had reached an all time high. I just hope what I want to happen happens.. I hope I can get the least treatment possible.
I don't need help, or should I say I don't need THAT much. But everyone else disagrees.
No one believes that I can do this on my own. Everyone has said for me to change I have to hit rock bottom.
Part of me thinks maybe thats true. I mean I fucking had only one part of my heart beating and that still wasn't enough to snap me out of this hell.
I'm scared.
I don't want to hit rock bottom, but I'm afraid I've dug myself too deep to get out.
Someonesaveme.
I pray tomorrow will be okay; I pray God will be on my side.

1 comment:

  1. katrina, love, i remember when you left CEDC for the hospital... its scary as hell, things will get better... stay strong beautiful, keep your head up and keep fighting through this, its hell, but it happened, and it sucks it had to happen to someone as amazing, inspirational and honestly beautiful inside and out as you.... but what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, people with eating disorders who fight for recovery are some of the strongest people out there, and you are no exception <3

    -Sierra

    ReplyDelete