Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 3:
If you could wish for anything that could come true what would you wish for?

This is such a hard question to answer. I don't think that anyone has just one thing they wish for and hope that it will come true; that's basically impossible. Kinda. Well, it didn't take me long to think about something. I bet you all know what I'm going to say already. So, my wish would be to fast forward through all of this hell to a place where I can live my life without my eating disorder, and actually be able to find happiness within my life. I wish I could literally wake up tomorrow and have it all be gone; almost like a miracle would've happened.. But we all know that's most likely not going to happen, but that doesn't mean I can't still wish for it. After listening to so many recovered women, they all say that the hard work sucks, and they too wanted to just wake up from this nightmare and have it seem like none of it ever happened; but they also said that when looking back, this time meant the most to them. All of the hard work they went through to get to where they are today just proved to themselves how strong women they really are. I hope they're right, because I'm waiting for that moment, and just hoping that it can come soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment