Day 2:
What/who can't you live without?
Hm. As far as what I can't live without I would say my number one would be music. It helps me relax, let loose, think, and have no worries whatsoever. It helps me break free from my thoughts, and I'de take that any day. But in particular, I can't live without my Taylor; She always seems to make things better.
Next, I couldn't live without my Dad & stepmom. They are my biggest supports and I am so thankful that they have been here for me through this hell, and no matter how shitty and hard it gets, I can still find them right by my side. Secondly, all of my good friends and their parents. I don't need to name names because I know they know who they are. No words will ever express my love and appreciation for them. I love them all with my whole heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment