Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm sorry for my absence.


There has been so much going on; so many changes, mostly for the good.
I have been working my butt off and work is becomeing more comfortable and growing on me,
I feel like I actually belong now. Helping people everyday is such a blessing.

I have been kind of maintaining my weight and my team is so happy.
Tey see ho hard I am working and so is my family.
It's the little things like these that make me think this is all worth it.
I feel like I am starting to come out on the other side; or maybe just seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I still have my "fat days" and my "I hate everything" and my "I don't want to eat I want to starve" days, but my voice is getting stronger against my eating disorder's.
It's so cray to think that I have made it to this place I'm at.
I'm not as depressed, I'm wearing regular clothes, I'm starting to get back into wearing makeup, and sometimes I actually smile and talk to people.
Part of m isn't as ashamed to say that I am doing okay, or better than I was.
I am by no means cured or all better, I am just continuing on ym journey to self discovery.
Ups and downs are expected, but hopefully there will be some highs and victories as well.

Well, I'm off to my appointment and I have busy day ahead! I'm hoping this feeling okay streak will continue! Just wanted to drop by and give a quick update because maybe some of you have been wondering what has been going on. I am okay, I am trying to be okay.
I am still fighting and that's all that matters.
Sending my love to you all xx

3 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    I've read a bunch of your blogs, and just wanted to say that I understand what you have been going through. I'm really glad to see you're doing better now. Keep your head up and keep on going :) and always remember that you are doing a great job and I don't even know you, but Im proud of you. Not everyone can do what you're doing. And it's very inspiring :). Goodluck with everything. I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trine,

    Love the honesty of your posts. I took a Psychology of Eating Course a few years ago which helped me appreciate the gifts of our compulsions. It's really a day by day journey to accepting and loving ourselves. Good Luck!

    Also wanted to let you know that I'm having a Cooking LIght Way to Cook Cookbook Giveaway through midnight tonight in case you want to stop by and leave a comment for a chance to win.

    Warmly,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my friends blog from Hungary, Léna.

    http://lenalobelia.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete